ABPI Code of Practice level 1 – 1-day introduction
Thursday 14 September 2017, 9.30am – 4.45pm
Central London, near Euston station
£455 (+ VAT) per person, including course materials, breakfast, a sit down two course lunch, unlimited refreshments and snacks
An interactive, practical day giving you a great overview of the key clauses of the current ABPI Code of Practice. What the Code is, what it covers and how it is practically implemented. If you are producing or reviewing materials and need in-depth Code training, we also run a 2-day course.
On the agenda
- What is the ABPI Code of Practice – its origins, how it fits with the legal framework and the penalties
- What does the Code cover?
- Step-by-step guide through the key Code clauses – what are the practical implications?
- Focus on clause 7 – do’s and don’ts when using information to make claims and comparisons
- Examples of previous cases to demonstrate key points
- Discussions and regular Code quizzes to check learning
The course is given by Jayne Packham, an experienced trainer and speaker, with over 25 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with the Code of Practice.
Previous people liked
- Small group size of about 8 people, giving an interactive tutorial feel with time for questions
- Recent Code case examples to discuss, making the Code come alive
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable trainer
- A great, relaxed venue to help you learn, with proper food and snacks to keep you motivated
This course is good for …
- People who need an overview of the ABPI Code of Practice, but don’t need to know every detail or every clause
- People in pharmaceutical companies who prepare or review materials
- People working in medical agencies producing materials or running events for pharmaceutical companies
- We also do a more in-depth 2-day course
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £90 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Wallacespace, 22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
Available spaces remaining: 8Book Now
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars