ABPI Code of Practice eLearning
We have several self-directed online eLearning courses for the ABPI Code of Practice. You can buy the courses online for immediate access. Or for larger orders of 10+ we can invoice you and set up a simple voucher code system to give to staff.
You can read more and buy our eLearning courses on our dedicated eLearning website.
ABPI Code of Practice – an introduction £275 + VAT.
- This three hour course has six modules. It covers the background to the Code, principles, promotion, digital activities, meetings and events and non-promotional activities. It is ideal for onboarding new starters or those who want to know more about the Code.
- Once enrolled, you can take the course once over the next six months.
- A course completion certificate is provided at the end providing you pass the competency quizzes at the end of each module. The pass mark is 80%.
- People frequently ask if the course is accredited. Unfortunately neither the ABPI nor the PMCPA accredit course content, but be assured that the content has been developed based on our 20+ years’ of Code training expertise. Industry have also contributed to the content.
ABPI Code of Practice competency quizzes £95 + VAT.
- Six competency Code quizzes split into topics, each with 25 questions and answers about the Code and Procedure.
- They are not a training course, but are a great refresher or knowledge check that are used by those preparing for the ABPI Sales rep exam or internal final signatory tests. You can take the quizzes as many times as you like over six weeks.
- Certificates with your score are provided with each quiz.
2021 ABPI Code of Practice – what has changed?
We are currently creating a new course which will explain the changes that have been made going from the 2019 to the 2021 Code. Please contact us for more information.
How does access work for larger groups?
We offer discounts for booking more than 10 places. To make access simple, we’ll invoice you for the full amount and then provide voucher codes for you to give to staff. They then visit our dedicated eLearning website and redeem the voucher for immediate access. The voucher codes are valid for 12 months. We are also happy to forward staff training certificates so you can track staff progress. Please contact us for more information.
Don’t miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars