Online eLearning courses
Online eLearning courses for Medical Information, Medical Affairs and ABPI Code of Practice.
We have 15+ self-directed courses for ABPI Code of Practice and Medical Information/Affairs which can be bought online for immediate access. Or we can invoice you. Visit our separate eLearning website. Buy the courses separately or take advantage of our bundle offers.
Download our eLearning course summary
ABPI Code of Practice training
- ABPI Code of Practice – an introduction. £275 + VAT. This covers background to the Code, principles, promotion, digital activities, meetings and events and non-promotional activities. Ideal if you want to know more about the Code.
- ABPI Code of Practice competency quizzes £50 + VAT. 5 competency Code quizzes with 25 questions about the Code and Procedure. They are not a training course, but are great as a refresher or to supplement final signatory training. Access is for 6 weeks.
- If you prefer live online session we also run an in-depth Code course and bimonthly Code case updates.
Medical Information training
Buy courses individually or buy discounted bundles. Buy all 13 courses for £459 + VAT saving 40%
Medical Information – level 1 the fundamentals £255 + VAT, saving 30% on individual prices
- Introduction to Medical Information £35 + VAT. Role of Medical Information, typical customers, questions and information resources, key legal frameworks that impact on the role. 25 minutes.
- Principles of enquiry handling £50 + VAT. 20 key principles including handling on and off-label enquiries, customer service, quality and some do’s and don’ts of enquiry handling. 25 minutes.
- Importance of the SmPC and PIL £30 + VAT. What do they contain, how are they developed and their importance. 15 minutes.
- How to find an answer to an enquiry £90 + VAT. 6 important pre-enquiry checks and the go to sources of information used to answer Medical Information enquiries. 60 minutes.
- Legal framework and guidelines £90 + VAT. Key legislation and guidelines that impact on the activities of Medical Information. 45 minutes.
- Medicine development – molecule to market £70 + VAT. Explanation of the drug development process as a medicine progresses through clinical trials, licensing and is then made available. 40 minutes.
Medical Information / Affairs – level 2 advanced £280 + VAT, saving 30% on individual prices
- How to evaluate a clinical paper £115 + VAT. How clinical papers are written, published and structured and then use either a quick 4 question approach or a more detailed assessment to evaluate and critique it. Includes a worked example and explains key terms and how to interpret commonly used statistics. 75 minutes.
- Introduction to searching skills £30 + VAT. Learn the basic skills needed to search any literature database including using efficient search terms. 20 minutes.
- How to search the PubMed literature database £50 + VAT. Step-by-step videos showing how to do basic, advanced and MeSH searches to make sure you get the search results you need. 40 minutes.
- How to search the Cochrane library £30 + VAT. Step-by-step videos showing how to do a basic and advanced search to help you find information in this often under used resource. 40 minutes.
- How to search the clinicaltrials.gov website £30 + VAT. More clear and concise step-by-step videos explaining the four different ways to search this great resource. 15 minutes.
- How to write a Medical Information response £115 + VAT. A step-by-step guide to content and order and tips for presenting the information to get the message across. Plus we’ll explore what processes you’ll need to review and approve responses and key considerations from promotional Codes such as the ABPI Code of Practice. 60 minutes.
- English grammar and punctuation £30 + VAT. Correct use of punctuation and those top grammar and spelling mistakes you need to avoid. 35 minutes.
- Clear, ultra-concise content – a distillation of Jayne’s 27+ years’ experience
- Audio-recorded with quizzes and activities to test your knowledge and keep you engaged
- Certificate on completion
- Tutor support via email
- We can invoice companies if needed and arrange course access
Also in training
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars