Code up to date webinar subscription
Why not keep yourself up to date and save yourself some time with our Code up to date webinars. We summarise all the ABPI Code of Practice changes, read and evaluate all the Code cases from the PMCPA and present them clearly and concisely in a one hour session, every two months.
- Log in to the webinar every two months from your PC or device, from your comfy chair (with a cuppa) and enjoy the updates, discussions and polls
- Print the presentation and make notes as you go
- Submit your latest Code questions and we’ll discuss and vote on them and gauge industry trends
- And if you can’t make the live session, don’t worry. We’ll send you the recording link so you don’t miss out and you can listen to the webinar later, on any device.
- We’ll also send you a quick case summary email each time a new case is published, so you are really up to date
The webinars run in the first week of January, March, May, July, September and November.
** New for 2017 ** cases recorded by topic
In addition to the recording of the whole webinar, as part of your subscription, we’ll also provide bite-sized recordings of cases by topic. For example, cases relating to Medical Information or MSLs, cases relating to promotion materials and using clinical data, cases for representatives or cases relating to meetings, exhibitions and advisory board meetings. These will be ideal if you just work in a specific area.
How to subscribe
You can take out a 12 month subscription any time in the year. Decide how many people you want to receive the invites – they are sent to the same named people for the year, but if you have staff changes, you can switch names. Then calculate the cost.
- Up to 1 named person = £225 (ex VAT)
- Up to 10 named people = £400 (+ VAT)
- Up to
15 named people = £525 (+ VAT)
- Ask for a quote for 16+ people or for your company
- You can also try a webinar before you subscribe – please contact us
Available spaces remaining: 21Book Now
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars