Code up to date webinar subscription
Why not keep yourself up to date and save yourself some time with our up to date webinars. We summarise all the ABPI Code of Practice changes, read and evaluate all the Code cases from the PMCPA and present them clearly and concisely in a one hour session, every two months. These sessions are much more than a PowerPoint summary of the recent cases as you can ask Code related questions too, which we discuss.
- Log in to the webinar every two months from your PC or device, from your comfy chair (with a cuppa) and enjoy the updates, discussions and polls
- Print the presentation and make notes as you go
- Submit your latest Code questions and we’ll discuss and vote on them and gauge industry trends
- And if you can’t make the live session, don’t worry. We’ll send you the recording link so you don’t miss out and you can listen to the webinar later, on any device.
- We’ll also send you a quick case summary email each time a new case is published, so you are really up to date
In 2018 the webinars are running on 5 January, 6 March, 3 May, 4 July, 6 September and 7 November.
How to subscribe
You can take out a 12 month subscription any time in the year. Decide how many people you want to have access to the webinars – include those listening to the live session and the recordings. Then calculate the cost for the team.
- Just 1 person = £225 (+ VAT)
- Up to 10 people = £425 (+ VAT)
- Up to 25 people = £785 (+ VAT)
- Up to 50 people = £1250 (+ VAT)
- Ask for a quote for 50+ people or for bespoke up to date webinars for your company
You’ll need to nominate one or two people in your company to forward the webinar registration link to the team. After each webinar we will then monitor the number of people in your company who have attended the live webinar or who have listened to the recording. If you go over your category allocation, we’ll invoice you for the difference to move you into the next category.
If you want to try a webinar before you subscribe – please contact us
Available spaces remaining: 19Book Now
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars