Medical Information up to date webinar subscription
Our webinars are a great way to keep yourself up to date with key news that could impact on Medical Information – new sources of information, legislation changes, updates to guidance documents and news snippets. All presented clearly and concisely for one hour, every two months.
Plus you can ask those “how are other companies handling this” questions to help you shape and improve your own department.
- Log in to the webinar from your PC or device, from your comfy chair (with a cuppa) and enjoy one hour of updates, discussions and polls.
- Attend on your own or log in as a team and discuss the information as we go along.
- Print the presentation and make notes as you go.
- And if you can’t make the live session, don’t worry. We’ll send you the recording link so you can listen to the webinar at any time, on any device. Perfect…
The webinars run in January, March, May, July, September and November.
Plus … ask questions and discuss topics
Our webinars are more than just listening to new information. You can ask questions (anonymously), and we’ll use discussions or polls in the webinar to get you some immediate answers from the 35+ companies who have already signed up.
In the past we’ve discussed:
- How often do you test your out of hours service?
- Recommendations for new MI enquiry databases
- How are you tackling data protections statements?
- How do you ‘examine’ patient responses for ABPI Code compliance?
How to subscribe
You can take out a 12 month subscription any time in the year. Decide how many people you want to receive the invites – they are sent to the same named people for the year, but if you have staff changes, you can switch names. Then calculate the cost:
- Up to 10 people in the same affiliate = £400 (+ VAT)
- Up to 15 people in the same affiliate = £525 (+ VAT)
And if you have more than 15 people, please get in touch for a quote. If you want to try a live webinar or listen to a recording before you subscribe, please contact us.
Available spaces remaining: 15Book Now
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars