If you're looking for a renowned "guru" in Medical Information, a fantastic trainer for Medical Information, Medical Affairs or the EFPIA or UK ABPI Codes of Practice, you've found the right person.
With 29 years’ experience working both in and with the pharmaceutical industry, my career has spanned Sales, Medical Information, ABPI Code review and management.
I now work mainly as a trainer covering the ABPI Code of Practice or teaching Medical Information skills. I also take on strategic projects in those areas.
I’m a renowned Medical Information and Code expert in the UK having been employed by Merck, Sharp and Dohme and Pharmacia (now Pfizer). I started answering Medical Information enquiries, was quickly promoted into management and progressed to implement a European Medical Information enquiry database and worked on global projects. With four company mergers in eight years I became skilled at restructuring, project planning, merging systems and managing change. My love of the Code started 24 years ago as part of the promotional materials review team, implementing the ABPI Code of Practice.
I started my own company in 2000 and now have an enviable track record, working with leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and advertising agencies – typically 80 per year. Projects are incredibly varied – training, global eLearning, workshops, audits, out of hours testing, writing or restructuring departments. So please give me a call on +44 (0) 1889 508047 or contact me to discuss your project needs.
My CV highlights
- Degree in Physiology and Pharmacology from Southampton University, UK
- Certificate and diploma in Management from the Open University Business School, UK
- Diploma in Plain English from the UK Plain English Campaign
- Honorary Fellow of PIPA (Pharmaceutical Information and Pharmacovigilance Association), acknowledging my contribution to the association and Medical Information
- Previous Conference speaker at PIPA (Pharmaceutical Information and Pharmacovigilance Association) and DIA (Drug Information Association)
- Wife, Mum, classical and musical theatre singer (grade 8 and diploma), chocoholic, dog lover and chicken keeper …
See me in action
One of three short sessions I gave to the MedComms Network in March 2017
Jayne Packham Consultancy Limited is registered in England and Wales, company number 5893158, VAT GB 891934873
Romer Farm, Butterhill Bank, Burston, Stafford, ST18 0DT, UK
Don’t miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars