If you're looking for an expert trainer for the EFPIA or UK ABPI Code of Practice or a renowned "guru" in Medical Information, you've found the right company.
About Jayne Packham
Hi I’m Jayne! I’ve worked in the pharmaceutical industry for more than 30 years in Sales, Medical Information, compliance and management. I’ve worked at MSD and Pharmacia (now Pfizer) and have been in business for 20+ years.
I’m an award-winning trainer and specialise in ABPI Code of Practice training and Medical Information training for the pharmaceutical industry. Plus we also provide expert consultancy work.
We bring an infectious enthusiasm, taking potentially dry topics and making learning interactive, engaging and packed full of practical examples so that people ‘get it’.
People learn differently, so we provide open and bespoke courses – face to face, live on zoom, self-directed eLearning courses and regular Medical Information and Code update sessions.
Our track record
We’re an established company (20+ years) supporting around 100 companies across the globe every year – both pharma and agencies such as Med Comms, PR and event organisers. This includes 38 of the top 40 pharmaceutical companies. We train thousands of people on the Code and Medical Information every year. The vast majority of our work is repeat business or personal recommendations.
We’ve just been awarded the 2022 Pharmaceutical Course Trainer of the Year (UK) by the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Awards team.
Speaker and professional awards
- 2022 Pharmaceutical Course Trainer of the Year (UK) by the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Awards
- Honorary Fellow of PIPA (Pharmaceutical Information and Pharmacovigilance Association), acknowledging my contribution to Medical Information
- Speaker and workshop host for PIPA and Drug Information Association (DIA) – sessions on visibility, plain language writing and Code updates for Medical Information
- MedComms Network – ABPI Code update sessions
- Life Science Access Academy – Code and social media masterclass
- PharmaTimes Medical Information awards – head judge
Roles and qualifications
- Merck, Sharp and Dohme – Sales representative and Medical Information
- Pharmacia (now Pfizer) – Medical Information Manager (UK and global projects) and expert Code reviewer
- BSc Hons (2i) in Physiology with Pharmacology from Southampton University, UK
- Certificate and diploma in Management from the Open University Business School, UK
- Diploma in Plain English from the UK Plain English Campaign
But it’s not all about work
I’m a trained singer (classical grade 8 and musical theatre diploma) and sing and compete in an award-winning ladies choir. I’m a huge foodie, chocoholic and gin lover which I try to balance with regular gym classes – and often fail.
If I can help, get in touch!
Jayne Packham Consultancy Limited is registered in England and Wales. Company number 5893158. VAT GB 891934873
Romer Farm, Butterhill Bank, Burston, Stafford, ST18 0DT, UK