Medical Information / Affairs training
We offer face to face, online eLearning and in-house training courses for Medical Information and Medical Affairs.
We are still working full-time and are now delivering all our courses online during COVID-19.
Online eLearning courses
Our eLearning Medical Information training courses are for new starters, experienced staff or those wanting to upskill to help get a job in the pharmaceutical industry. Buy the courses online for immediate access, or we can invoice you and arrange access.
- MI fundamentals level 1 – introduction to MI, enquiry handling, medicine development, importance of the label information, legal frameworks and finding answers to enquiries
- Advanced level 2 – searching skills, evaluating a clinical paper, writing a response letter, grammar and punctuation
Medical Information updates every 2 months
Launched in 2013, be part of our 30+ company MI community and let us keep you updated with any changes in legislation, new sources of information or industry trends that impact the role. Plus we discuss and debate the latest issues. Access is via an annual subscription.
Annual Medical Information Hot Topics Conference
Our annual conference, now in its 10th year, bringing together MI managers and team leaders to discuss, debate and share best practice. This is usually held in March and details will added to the events page when confirmed.
We specialise in developing bespoke Medical Information training courses. Supporting blended learning, we offer face to face in-house courses, live/recorded online sessions and can also create interactive eLearning modules. We can train small teams or support a global training initiative.
Some of our recent courses …
- Telephone skills and techniques to handle challenging or difficult customer calls
- Writing skills – plain English, patient responses, Medical Information response letters
- Literature searching skills
- Making clinical data presentations fun and engaging
- Web chat – making it work
- Skills training – time management, efficiency planning, negotiating, influencing, presentation skills, recognising your value
- ABPI Code of Practice training
Also in training
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars