Medical Information training
We are experts in Medical Information training and offer a mix of face to face, online eLearning and in-house training courses.
What Medical Information training are you looking for?
We create bespoke courses for teams – face to face, live/recorded online sessions and interactive eLearning modules. Some of our recent courses include:
- Telephone skills and techniques to handle challenging or difficult customer calls
- Writing skills – plain English, patient responses, patient centricity, Medical Information response letters
- Literature searching skills
- Evaluating clinical papers
- Web chat – making it work
- Skills training – time management, efficiency planning, negotiating, influencing, presentation skills, recognising your value
- ABPI Code of Practice training
Self-directed eLearning courses
- Courses cover enquiry handling, medicine development, legal frameworks, searching skills, evaluating a clinical paper, writing a response letter and grammar and punctuation.
Bimonthly Medical Information updates
Launched in 2013, be part of our 30+ company MI community and let us keep you updated with any changes in legislation, new sources of information or industry trends that impact the role. Plus we discuss and debate the latest issues. Access is via an annual subscription.
Annual Medical Information Hot Topics Conference
Our annual conference, now in its 10th year, bringing together MI managers and team leaders to discuss, debate and share best practice. This is usually held in March and details will added to the events page when confirmed.
Also in training
Sign up to our newsletters
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars