Medical Information / Affairs
We offer face to face, online eLearning and in-house training courses for Medical Information and Medical Affairs.
Most of our courses are run in-house. But we also run:
- Ad hoc open courses – dates will show on the events page.
- Online eLearning courses – visit the online shop for instant access.
- Create your own in-house session, tailored to your exact needs.
These are some of the courses we’ve previously run …
- Telephone skills and techniques to handle challenging or difficult customer calls
- Writing skills – writing business reports, patient responses, complaint letters, SOPs and writing Medical Information response letters
- Making clinical data presentations fun and engaging
- Web chat – making it work
- Value and visibility – recognising your value and shouting about it
- Literature searching skills especially using PubMed
- Skills training – time management, negotiating, influencing, presentation skills
- Pharmacokinetics made easy
- How to write a business plan for your department
- Writing compelling business cases that get results
- Presentation skills and training skills – face to face and online
- Make me more efficient
- ABPI Code of Practice training
Also in training
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars