Medical Information level 1 – enquiry handling skills
Wednesday 20 September 2017, 9.30am – 4.45pm
Central London, near Euston station
£425 + VAT per person, including course materials, breakfast on arrival, a proper two-course lunch, unlimited refreshments and snacks
Book this course and the level 2 course, using clinical data at the same time, and save £100 off the combined total.
An interactive, practical day, giving you skills to handle Medical Information (MI) enquiries in a customer-focused and compliant way.
On the agenda
- How are enquiries managed by companies – the 3 enquiry models
- The 3 Ws of MI – what questions, who is asking and what are the MI principles?
- Checklist of the best sources of information for both simple and complex enquiries
- Legislation and guidelines impacting on enquiry handling – Codes of Practice, PIPA guidelines, pharmacovigilance legislation, inspection findings, data protection and copyright
- Template for structuring a written MI response
- Essential telephone skills for great customer care – do’s and don’ts on the phone
- Handling calls from challenging customers, including responses to the public and patients
- Meeting your customers’ expectations – quality standards and customer care
The course is given by Jayne Packham, an experienced professional trainer who also has more than 25 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry in Medical Information. Known by some as a Medical Information guru, Jayne will bring her own experiences of working within pharma companies, and will share her broad knowledge of MI, working with 60+ companies per year. Tap into her expertise!
Previous people liked
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable trainer with lots of experience in Medical Information
- Relevant topics with opportunities to ask questions and get practical solutions
- Small group size of about 8 people, giving an interactive tutorial feel
- Great venue – central location, relaxed feel with great food (a proper sit-down meal) and snacks to keep you going
This course is good for …
- Staff who are new to the role of Medical Information
- Administrators who are progressing into an enquiry handling role or who want to understand more about the role
- Staff in Medical Information outsourcing companies looking to develop their skills
- Those looking to get a job in Medical Information and want to learn the key skills
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £90 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Wallacespace, 22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
Available spaces remaining: 8Book Now
You might be interested in
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars