2021 ABPI Code of Practice in-depth (2-day as 5 live online sessions)
This course is an alternative to our popular 2-day face to face training course. It will run as a series or 5 x 2 hour live webinars. £1,550 (+ VAT) per person.
Session 1: Monday 19 April 2021 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Session 2: Tuesday 20 April 2021 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Session 3: Wednesday 21 April 2021 9.15am – 11.15am
Session 4: Monday 26 April 2021 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Session 5: Wednesday 28 April 2.00pm – 4.30pm (an extra 30 mins just in case we need it)
Recordings will be available for 1 week allowing you to catch up if you can’t make the live session.
An interactive, practical course giving you in-depth knowledge about all the clauses in the 2021 ABPI Code of Practice which will come into force on 01 July 2021.
The course will not only explain what the Code is and what it covers, but will include examples of how the Code is practically implemented. There will be lots of examples and discussions to make the Code come alive. We’ll also cover the PMCPA advice notes which give essential extra information to help you interpret the Code.
On the agenda
- Background to the ABPI Code of Practice – its origins, how it fits with the legal framework and the penalties of breaching the Code
- How do complaints come about – how often and from whom?
- What does the Code cover?
- A step-by-step guide through all the Code clauses and the relevant guidance documents, including running exhibitions, advisory board meetings and using digital communications
- Relevant examples highlighting key learning points from previous Code cases
- Discussions and regular Code quizzes to check learning
- Free bonus: access to our online Code competency quizzes after the course to confirm your learning
- The course is given by Jayne Packham, a professional trainer with over 30 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with the Code of Practice.
Previous people liked
- Small group size giving an interactive tutorial feel with time for questions
- Recent Code case examples to discuss, making the Code come alive
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable trainer
- Thank you for running a very interactive, informative session. It certainly is the best ABPI training out there!
- Well presented, thought out course. Jayne, you did an amazing job of making a dry topic interesting and understandable.
- High level of engagement during the day. Good level of explanation and a high level of knowledge.
- Good use of case studies to illustrate clauses and the open discussion was very beneficial.
- I was dreading this compulsory training, but it has been a really enjoyable, interesting course.
This course is good for …
- People in pharmaceutical companies who prepare or review materials or who are aiming to certify materials and need a good knowledge of the whole Code
- It assumes some Code knowledge and is ideal for aspiring final signatories
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £100 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Available spaces remaining: 11Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.
Sign up to our newsletters
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars