2021 ABPI Code of Practice – policy and SOP implications
This course will cover all the detailed changes to the 2021 ABPI Code of Practice and will explain the implications for your policies and SOPs and what changes you need to make.
The course will run online as a live 3 hr session. £600 (+ VAT) per person. Additional staff from the same company are £300 per person (+ VAT).
The session will run on Thursday 25 March at 9.30am – 12.30am.
What will be covered?
- In-depth explanations of exactly what has changed in the 2021 Code
- We’ll provide checklists for any SOPs that are impacted by the Code, helping you update your policies
- The course will be run by two ABPI Code of Practice experts who have both been working in the pharmaceutical industry for more than 30 years
- Jayne Packham is a leading Code trainer, working with many pharmaceutical companies and agencies giving bespoke online and face to face courses, and Code case updates
- Clare Schofield, Compliance Pathways, is also a Code trainer but also has considerable experience writing Code SOPs, policies and undertaking gap analysis for companies
This course is good for …
- Those who need an in-depth understanding of the 2021 ABPI Code changes
- It is particularly suited for those writing, reviewing or implementing Code related SOPs, policies and guidelines
- The session is only for pharmaceutical companies and supporting agencies and not for compliance consultants/trainers
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £100 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Available spaces remaining: 40Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.
Sign up to our newsletters
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars