2021 ABPI Code of Practice – what’s changed
This 2021 ABPI Code of Practice training course will explain what’s changed in the 2021 ABPI Code of Practice. It will look at the changes in detail including the reasons for the changes. It will end with a quick update on the latest Code hot topics such as digital, virtual and some examples of new and noteworthy cases from the last 12 months that set case precedence.
The course will run online as a live 2.5 hr session. £265 (+ VAT) per person.
The session will run on 5th May 2021 at 9.30am – 12 noon.
What will be covered?
- In-depth explanations of exactly what has changed in the 2021 Code
- Why have the changes been made?
- A short session including some new and noteworthy cases from the last few months including digital and virtual
- The course will be run by Jayne Packham, a leading Code trainer, who has worked with the Code for 30+ years. She works as a Code trainer for around 80+ companies per year including pharmaceutical companies and their supporting agencies
This course is good for …
- Those who need an in-depth understanding of the 2021 ABPI Code changes
- Those with good Code knowledge as it will just highlight the changes
- The session is only for pharmaceutical companies and supporting agencies and not for compliance consultants/trainers
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £100 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Available spaces remaining: 37Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.
Sign up to our newsletters
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars