This training course is designed as a great introduction to some of the key skills for Medical Information. The course will cover:
- The diverse role of Medical Information – just a service or is it critical for the business?
- Answering enquiries – what are the best sources of information?
- Essential telephone skills for great customer care
- Handling calls from challenging customers
- Medical Information governance – which regulations and Codes of Practice impact on handling Medical Information enquiries?
- Handling enquiries from the public – what can you provide?
- Opportunities to meet other Medical Information professionals
Who should come on this course?
- New Medical Information staff
- Existing Medical Information staff who would like to refresh their knowledge
- Administrators moving into enquiry handling or Medical Information roles
- Staff who have to give back-up cover to Medical Information – for example Clinical Trials, Medical Advisors or Regulatory
- The course will be given by Jayne Packham – a leading Medical Information trainer with more than 23 years’ experience
- The course fee includes full course notes, a certificate and importantly, breakfast, lunch and refreshments and snacks during the day
- Courses are relaxed and interactive and are limited to a maximum of 12 delegates