2021 ABPI Code of Practice implementation pack – available anytime
To help you implement the 2021 ABPI Code of Practice we have launched an implementation pack. The pack will be available in the middle of February 2021.
Included in the pack:
- Access for one person to our live 3 hour training session which will cover exactly what has changed in the 2021 ABPI Code of Practice and the impact on your policies (23 Feb or 25 March)
- A detailed slide deck explaining all the changes – ideal for in-house training
- A set of checklists for any SOPs that are impacted by the Code, helping you update your policies
- The pack costs £1,500 + VAT
- The course will be run by two ABPI Code of Practice experts who have both been working in the pharmaceutical industry for more than 30 years
- Jayne Packham is a leading Code trainer, working with many pharmaceutical companies and agencies giving bespoke online and face to face courses, and Code case updates
- Clare Schofield, Compliance Pathways, is also a Code trainer but also has considerable experience writing Code SOPs, policies and undertaking gap analysis for companies
This course is good if you …
- Need an in-depth understanding of the 2021 ABPI Code changes
- Need to update your Code related SOPs, policies and guidelines and need to know what to change
- Want to roll out the changes yourself and need a detailed slide deck to get you started
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £100 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. You can make substitutions at any time without charge.
Available spaces remaining: 30Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.
Don’t miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars