ABPI Code of Practice annual refresher
We’ll be giving a half-day ABPI Code of Practice refresher session on Monday 1 June 2020 at 2pm -4.30pm. This will be a live webinar covering the new and noteworthy Code cases from 2019 onwards. The session costs £215 + VAT per person. Course certificates will be provided.
On the agenda
- Latest ABPI Code of Practice news
- An overview of the new and noteworthy Code cases that have been published 2019 onwards
- A particular focus on digital and social media
- Heads up for the new 2021 Code
- The course will be recorded if you can’t make the live session. The playback will be available for 1 week.
- The course is given by Jayne Packham, a professional trainer with over 25 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with the Code of Practice.
This course is good for …
- People in pharmaceutical companies or agencies who work with the Code preparing or reviewing materials, who need to keep themselves up to date with the Code
- The session assumes good Code knowledge and is an update rather than an introductory training course
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £100 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Available spaces remaining: 38Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.
Sign up to our newsletters
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars