eLearning courses for Medical Information and ABPI Code of Practice – available anytime
Are you looking for training now to help you get established in your Medical Information, Medical Affairs or Compliance role? We run several online eLearning courses that you can take straightaway. Read a eLearning course summary or visit our eLearning store to find out more.
The courses are interactive, super-concise and all have a course certificate. Plus, for the Medical Information courses, get free access to our next three monthly training support webinars where you can ask course related questions.
Our online eLearning courses cover:
- ABPI Code of Practice competency tests
- Fundamental Medical Information skills
- Medicine development – molecule to market
- Writing skills – how to write a response letter, spelling and grammar
- Literature searching skills
- How to evaluate a clinical paper
- Introduction to the ABPI Code of Practice
Don’t miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars