Medical Information level 1 – enquiry handling skills
Tuesday 7 March 2017, 9.30am – 4.45pm
Central London, near Euston station
£465 + VAT per person, including course materials, breakfast, a sit down two course lunch, unlimited refreshments and snacks
Book this course and the level 2 course, using clinical data at the same time, and save £100 off the combined total.
An interactive, practical day ideal for those who are new to Medical Information and need skills to handle enquiries.
On the agenda
- The different enquiry handling models – in-house, off-shore or outsourced
- Answering enquiries – what are the typical enquiries and what information can you provide?
- What are the best sources of information to use, including the SmPC, key books and websites
- Customer care – what do customers expect from a MI service?
- Essential telephone skills for great customer care – do’s and don’ts on the phone
- Handling calls from challenging customers
- Legislation and guidelines impacting on enquiry handling – Codes of Practice, PIPA guidelines, pharmacovigilance legislation, inspection findings and data protection
- Handling enquiries from the public – what can you provide?
The course is given by Jayne Packham, a professional trainer and speaker, with over 25 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working in Medical Information. Known by some as a Medical Information guru.
Previous people liked
- Small group size of about 8 people, giving an interactive tutorial feel
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable trainer with lots experience of Medical Information
- Opportunities to ask questions and get practical solutions
- Meet and network with people from different companies
- Great venue – central location, relaxed feel with great food and snacks to keep you going
This course is good for …
- Staff who are new to the role of Medical Information
- Administrators who are progressing into an enquiry handling role or who want to understand more about the role
- Staff in Medical Information outsourcing companies looking to develop their skills
- Those looking to get a job in Medical Information and want to learn the key skills
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any cots you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you can cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £90 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Wallacespace, 22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
Available spaces remaining: 3Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.