Refresher: 2021 ABPI Code of Practice training – live online
Our new online ABPI Code of Practice training course gives a great refresher update to the Code and focuses on the 5 big Code topics – principles, promotion v non-promotion, meetings and events, using clinical data and digital materials such as websites and social media.
Monday 8th August 2022, 2pm – 5pm (UK time)
Offer price: £375 + VAT per person (discounts are available for 5+ places – please get in touch)
Booking closes 5th August 2022 at 5.00pm or when spaces are full.
ABPI Code of Practice online refresher training course – logistics
This course is totally online with pre-recorded videos and then a live refresher training session on zoom. Allow 4 hours.
- Start by watching the 5 pre-course videos explaining the background to the Code (50 minutes) – just in case you need a reminder
- Attend the live session on zoom. This will run at 2pm – 5pm (UK time, 3 hours)
- Complete the final course assessment quiz to receive your completion certificate (15 minutes)
- The session will not be recorded so please make sure you can make the full live event
On the agenda
- The live session will then cover the latest trends, cases and learning points for the big 5 Code areas from the last 12-18 months, including:
- Code principles
- Promotion v non-promotion – what is the difference and the implications for prescribing information
- Meetings and events – key considerations, including advisory board meetings
- Using clinical data to make compliant claims and comparisons
- Digital materials such as websites and social media – do’s and don’ts
- The course is given by Jayne Packham, a leading UK Code of Practice trainer with over 30 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with the Code of Practice. She trains thousands (literally) of people every year, helping them to unpick the Code with enthusiasm, clarity and relevant examples.
Feedback from our other Code courses
- Thank you for running a very interactive, informative session. It certainly is the best ABPI training out there!
- Well presented, thought out course. Jayne, you did an amazing job of making a dry topic interesting and understandable
- High level of engagement during the day. Good level of explanation and a high level of knowledge
- Good use of case studies to illustrate clauses and the open discussion was very beneficial
- I was dreading this compulsory training, but it has been a really enjoyable, interesting course
This course is good if you…
- Are in a pharmaceutical company or supporting agency and prepare, review and approve materials
- You are familiar with the Code and want to develop your knowledge with some top up refresher training
- You just want an update on the key Code topics at this stage
- You can commit to a half-day of training (3 hours with breaks) and appreciate the opportunity to ask questions from an expert trainer
How to book a place
- Pay by card: visit our eLearning store and select the Refresher: 2021 ABPI Code of Practice – intermediate course. Register your details and you’ll get immediate access to the videos and links to book your live zoom session. You can also bulk buy multiple places online and pay by card.
- Pay by invoice: please contact us letting us know how many places, the email address of the delegate and the billing details and purchase order number. We will then give you access and invoice you.
There are discount schemes for booking 5+ places that can be used over a 12 month period and so please contact us for more information.
In booking a place, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Book your place on our eLearning page
Sign up to our newsletters
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars