Code up to date webinar subscription
Why not keep yourself up to date and save yourself some time with our up to date webinars. We summarise all the ABPI Code of Practice changes, read and evaluate all the Code cases from the PMCPA and present them clearly and concisely in a one hour session, every two months. These sessions are much more than a PowerPoint summary of the recent cases as you can ask Code related questions too, which we discuss.
- Log in to the webinar every two months from your PC or device, from your comfy chair (with a cuppa) and enjoy the updates, discussions and polls
- Print the presentation and make notes as you go
- Submit your latest Code questions and we’ll discuss and vote on them and gauge industry trends
- And if you can’t make the live session, don’t worry. We’ll send you the recording link so you don’t miss out and you can listen to the webinar later, on any device.
- We’ll also send you a quick case summary email each time a new case is published, so you are really up to date
In 2020 the webinars are running on 14 January, 3 March, (tbc) May, (tbc) July, (tbc) September and (tbc) November.
How to subscribe
You can take out a 12 month subscription any time in the year. Decide how many people you want to have access to the webinars – include those listening to the live session and the recordings.
Then calculate the cost:
- Just 1 person = £260 (+ VAT)
- Up to 10 people in the same affiliate = £495 (+ VAT)
- Up to 25 people in the same affiliate = £915 (+ VAT)
- Up to 50 people in the same affiliate = £1450 (+ VAT)
If you want to try a webinar before you subscribe – please contact us
Available spaces remaining: 33Book Now
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars