Medical Information updates
Our 1 hour bimonthly live Medical Information update webinars are a great way to keep yourself up to date with key news that could impact Medical Information – new sources of information, legislation changes, Brexit challenges, updates to guidance documents and news snippets.
Plus you can tap into Jayne’s 30+ years’ experience and our MI community asking your “how are other companies handling this” questions to help you shape and improve your own department.
What is included in our Medical Information update webinars?
- Live 1 hour webinars every 2 months + recording if you can’t make the live session
- Concise news updates + an occasional guest speaker + session handouts
- Submit your latest Medical Information questions for discussion to gauge how other companies might tackle an issue
In the past we’ve discussed:
- How often do you test your out of hours service?
- Recommendations for new MI enquiry databases
- How are you tackling data protections statements?
- How do you ‘examine’ patient responses for ABPI Code compliance?
How to subscribe
You can take out a 12 month membership any time in the year. Decide how many people you want to have access to the webinars – include those listening to the live session and the recordings. Send us their emails. Remember that just your named people will get the webinar invites.
- Team of up to 10 people = £615 + VAT
- Team of up to 15 people = £695 + VAT
By placing a booking, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the membership.
Available spaces remaining: 17Book Now