Medical Information updates subscription
Our 1 hour bimonthly live webinars are a great way to keep yourself up to date with key news that could impact Medical Information – new sources of information, legislation changes, Brexit challenges, updates to guidance documents and news snippets.
Plus you can tap into Jayne’s 30+ years’ experience and our MI community asking your “how are other companies handling this” questions to help you shape and improve your own department.
- Live 1 hour webinars every 2 months + recording if you can’t make the live session
- Concise news updates + an ocassional guest speaker + session handouts
- Submit your latest Code questions for discussion to gauge how other companies might tackle an issue
In the past we’ve discussed:
- How often do you test your out of hours service?
- Recommendations for new MI enquiry databases
- How are you tackling data protections statements?
- How do you ‘examine’ patient responses for ABPI Code compliance?
How to subscribe
You can take out a 12 month subscription any time in the year. Decide how many people you want to have access to the webinars – include those listening to the live session and the recordings. Send us their emails. Remember that just your named people will get the webinar invites.
- Team of up to 10 people = £475 + VAT
- Team of up to 15 people = £575 + VAT
Available spaces remaining: 16Book Now
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars