Medical Information masterclasses
Join us for a series of five interactive Medical Information masterclass training sessions. We’ll share practical and pragmatic learning points gleaned from almost 30 years of working with Medical Information teams. Plus there will be an opportunity to discuss, debate and learn new skills.
The series of five 1 hour webinars costs £495 + VAT for a team of up to 10 people. Plus each company has the option to book 2 x 30 min sounding board sessions with Jayne to discuss any company specific topics.
Recordings will be available for 2 months after the event. Masterclasses can’t be booked individually – only as a block of five.
Medical Information masterclass topics
Masterclass 1: Medical Information and the ABPI Code of Practice – Monday 4 May 11am – 12 noon
- This session goes beyond what the Code says about enquiry handling and explores how the Code influences a wide range of MI activities. We’ll be bringing our extensive Code training knowledge to this session!
- We’ll look at interactions with MSLs, Sales reps, reviewing responses and speaking to patients, plus we’ll share some of the significant Code cases that have impacted the role.
- Fact or fiction … we’ll debate how strict our practices should be and whether MI sometimes is too strict in our Code interpretation.
Masterclass 2: Designing and running surveys – Thursday 7 May 11am – 12 noon
- From time to time you might want to run a Medical Information survey to get customer opinions. We’ll discuss planning your survey, choosing the best approach to take and the art of picking the right questions.
- We’ll give good and bad examples of survey questions, so you don’t make common design mistakes.
Masterclass 3: Getting ready for Medical Information audits and inspections – Wednesday 13 May 11am – 12 noon
- We’ve worked with over 30 companies either conducting audits and or helping them prepare. We’ll share our comprehensive checklist of factors to consider.
- Plus our top tips about preparing for and surviving audits.
- Even if you’re not expecting an imminent inspection, this is a great session to check all your processes and policies are fit for purpose.
Masterclass 4: Using Plain English to communicate with patients – Friday 15 May 11am – 12 noon
- With a Diploma in Plain English, we know the importance of clear, concise and understandable communication. We’ll share our best practical tips to improve your writing style and content for patient letters. We’ll focus on patients, but the tips will apply equally for any communications.
Masterclass 5: Raising your profile – Tuesday 26 May 11am – 12 noon
- It is an old chestnut, but a topic that Medical Information continually need to consider – making sure that MI is on the map, is involved and recognised.
- We’ll explore and discuss a range of practical ideas that you can implement to improve your personal and team visibility.
Bonus: Two 30 minute discussion sessions with Jayne
- Plus an option for the team to book two 30 minute online sessions with Jayne to discuss topics of your choice.
The course fee allows masterclass access for a maximum of 10 people per company per location. The 10 people can access the masterclass via the live or the recorded session. Payment can be by invoice or online card payment. Webinar access links will be sent to the course booker for distribution.
Available spaces remaining: 30Book Now
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars