Imagine... you have an extra pair of experienced hands running your project, giving an independent opinion, evaluating your department or just taking a task off your hands and getting it done.
Jayne has 25+ years' experience in Medical Information, training, writing, ABPI Code of Practice and project management.
So whatever your needs - a half-day SOP review, a new manager support programme for a few months or a long-term support agreement - please get in touch to see how we can help.
- Let us use our writing skills and plain English qualification to write or update your customer responses, SOPs or website text.
- Or we can give you an independent review of your existing materials – how to improve the quality, clarity and structure of the information.
Medical Information efficiency and quality review
- Get an independent review of your Medical Information service to confirm how great you are, identify improvements or help you justify extra resource. We can assess your SOPs, processes, efficiencies, quality of responses, relationships with other departments and check potential risk areas for MHRA inspections.
- Read more about our efficiency and review service.
Guidance to develop your department or service
- If you’re setting up a new Medical Information service, we can give advice about what you should be doing to give a first class service and stay within the legislation and guidelines. Or use us as a sounding board to develop your existing service.
Service testing – in and out of hours
- Gain independent, invaluable information about your service. Described by one client as “the best money she had spent all year”, our mystery shopping service can test the process flow, quality and compliance of your service – whether it is in-house, outsourced, in or out of office hours.
- We know how to run projects and have helped many clients launch websites, get customer feedback about their service, restructure, write SOPs or launch a new database. Tap into our project management expertise, attention to detail and organising skills to make your project happen on time and to budget.
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars