ABPI Code of Practice level 2 – 2 day in-depth
Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28 February 2018, 9.30am – 4.45pm
Central London, near Euston station
£925 (+ VAT) per person, including course materials, breakfast on arrival, a sit down two course lunch, unlimited refreshments and snacks
An interactive, practical two-day course giving you in-depth knowledge about all the clauses in the current ABPI Code of Practice.
The two days will not only explain what the Code is and what it covers, but will include examples of how the Code is practically implemented. There will be lots of examples and discussions to make the Code come alive. We’ll also cover the PMCPA advice notes which give essential extra information to help you interpret the Code.
On the agenda
- Background to the ABPI Code of Practice – its origins, how it fits with the legal framework and the penalties of breaching the Code
- How do complaints come about – how often and from whom?
- What does the Code cover?
- A step-by-step guide through all the Code clauses and the relevant guidance documents, including running exhibitions, advisory board meetings and using digital communications
- Relevant examples highlighting key learning points from previous Code cases
- Discussions and regular Code quizzes to check learning
- Free bonus: access to our online Code competency quizzes after the course to confirm your learning
- The course is given by Jayne Packham, a professional trainer with over 25 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with the Code of Practice.
Previous people liked
- Small group size of about 8-10 people, giving an interactive tutorial feel with time for questions
- Recent Code case examples to discuss, making the Code come alive
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable trainer
- A great venue giving a relaxed feel, ideal for learning
- Thank you for running a very interactive, informative session. It certainly is the best ABPI training out there!
- Well presented, thought out course. Jayne, you did an amazing job of making a dry topic interesting and understandable.
- High level of engagement during the day. Good level of explanation and a high level of knowledge.
- Good use of case studies to illustrate clauses and the open discussion was very beneficial.
- I was dreading this compulsory training, but it has been a really enjoyable, interesting course.
This course is good for …
- People in pharmaceutical companies who prepare or review materials or who are aiming to certify materials and need a good knowledge of the whole Code
- It is equally suitable for those who are new to the Code and those looking to refresh their knowledge with discussions and Code cases to review
- People working in medical agencies producing materials or running events for pharmaceutical companies
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £90 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Wallacespace, 22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
Available spaces remaining: 7Book Now
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars