Medical Information / Affairs
We offer face to face, online eLearning and in-house training courses for Medical Information and Medical Affairs.
Face to face
Online eLearning courses and webinars
We offer a range of online eLearning courses for new and experienced Medical Information staff.
We can also design and host bespoke online eLearning courses for companies – ideal for European or global training.
In-house training and workshops
Or for groups, create your own in-house session, tailored to your exact needs.
These are some of the courses we’ve previously run …
- Telephone skills and techniques to handle challenging or difficult customer calls
- Writing skills – writing business reports, patient responses, complaint letters, SOPs and writing Medical Information response letters
- Making clinical data presentations fun and engaging
- Web chat – making it work
- Value and visibility – recognising your value and shouting about it
- Literature searching skills especially using PubMed
- Skills training: time management, negotiating, influencing, presentation skills
- Pharmacokinetics made easy
- How to write a business plan for your department
- Writing compelling business cases that get results
- Presentation skills and training skills – face to face and online
- Make me more efficient
- ABPI Code of Practice training
Also in training
Don't miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars