2021 ABPI Code of Practice – implementing the new Code
This course will help you unpick all the detailed changes to the 2021 ABPI Code of Practice so that you understand the implications for your policies and what changes you need to make.
The course will run online as a series of 6 x 1hr live webinars – three looking at the proposals and a further three once the new Code is confirmed. Checklists will also help you implement the changes.
£1,500 (+ VAT) per person. Additional staff from the same company are £750 per person (+VAT).
Part 1: The proposed changes in detail
5th November 2020 at 2pm-3pm
11th November 2020 at 11am – 12 noon
16th November 2020 at 11am – 12 noon
The first session will go through the proposed changes in detail – what is new, what has been adjusted, what has been removed and the reasons why. The other two sessions will then explore the potential impact of these changes on your policies and all the dependencies that you need to plan for.
Part 2: The confirmed changes in detail
Early 2021 (dates tbc, once the 2021 Code has been published)
The first session explores the detailed changes and how do they compare to the proposals. The other two sessions will confirm what policies you need to change and the company-wide steps you need to take to implement the changes to meet the July 2021 deadline.
Sessions will be recorded and will be available for 4 weeks if you can’t make the live session.
What will be covered?
- In-depth explanations of exactly what is changing/has changed in the 2021 Code
- Checklists for any SOPs that are impacted by the Code, helping you update your policies
- Practical tips for writing SOPs – what Code related SOPs should you have and what should they contain
- Broader implications of the Code changes, such as training and disclosure
- The course will be run by two ABPI Code of Practice experts who have both been working in the pharmaceutical industry for more than 30 years
- Jayne Packham is a leading Code trainer, working with many pharmaceutical companies and agencies giving bespoke online and face to face courses, and Code case updates
- Clare Schofield, Compliance Pathways, is also a Code trainer but also has considerable experience writing Code SOPs, policies and undertaking gap analysis for companies
This course is good for …
- Those who need an in-depth understanding of the 2021 ABPI Code changes
- It is particularly suited for those writing, reviewing or implementing Code related SOPs, policies and guidelines
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £100 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Available spaces remaining: 18Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.
Don’t miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars