ABPI Code case update subscription
The PMCPA continuously publish the outcomes of cases of alleged ABPI Code of Practice breaches. Did you know that there have been around 120 cases in the last 12 months and these rulings set immediate case precedence for company activities and materials. So it is critical that anyone involved in creating or approving materials keeps themselves up to date.
Our subscription service is more than just case summaries. The live webinars include Code cases, news and the opportunity to discuss Code issues and hot topics.
- Live 45-50 minute webinar every month
- Access to the recording for 4 months if you can’t make the live session
- Clear, concise summaries of all the latest Code cases and Code news + handout
- Submit your latest Code questions for discussion in the live session to gauge how other companies might tackle an issue
- A monthly 10 minute Code news highlights video, for those who just need a top line summary
- Company-wide subscription – invites and materials can be shared within your registered company*
How to subscribe
An annual subscription costs £2,000 + VAT per company*. Subscriptions are only available for pharmaceutical companies and supporting healthcare agencies. The subscription starts in October and the cost of a mid year booking will be pro rated.
* A subscription covers the direct employees in a single registered company (legal entity). So employees at Pharma UK Limited would need one subscription. Employees at Pharma Europe Limited would require a separate subscription, even if they are based in the UK, as it is a different legal entity.
Available spaces remaining: 20Book Now
Don’t miss out
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars