ABPI Code case update membership
The PMCPA continuously publish cases of alleged ABPI Code of Practice breaches. There have been around 120 cases in the last 12 months and these rulings set immediate case precedence for company activities and materials. So it is critical that you stay up to date.
Our membership service is more than just case summaries. The live webinars include Code cases, news and the opportunity to discuss Code issues and hot topics.
What do you get from the sessions?
- Concise, no-waffle, Code case summaries. We unpick the key learning points from each case so you know the practical implications and any steps you might need to take. For example, do you need to change a material or policy based on a ruling.
- Monthly sessions help you stay on top of the cases as they are published.
- A drip feed of Code training throughout the year.
- And of course we do all the heavy reading (up to 60 pages per case!), saving you time to focus on other things.
How do these sessions work?
- Join our live 45-50 minute webinars, usually on the first Tuesday of the month – dates are on our events page.
- We’ll give clear, concise summaries of all the latest Code cases and Code news.
- A PDF slide handout is available.
- If you can’t make the live session, recordings are available for 4 months.
- You can submit your latest Code questions for discussion in the live session to gauge how other companies might tackle an issue.
- The sessions are run by Jayne, an expert Code trainer, who brings enthusiasm and years of Code expertise.
We want everyone in the company to have the opportunity to participate and so the membership is company wide, within your legal entity. So your key compliance staff, reviewers, signatories etc can all join (together in a room or independently online).
An annual subscription costs £2,000 + VAT. This includes 12 monthly sessions, recordings for 4 months and handouts.
Just for clarity, a membership covers the direct employees in a single registered company (legal entity). So employees at Pharma UK Limited would need one subscription. Employees at Pharma Europe Limited would need a separate subscription, even if they are based in the UK.
The annual membership starts in October but you can join at any time. If you join part way through the membership period, you can decide whether to pro rate the cost for the remaining sessions or pay the full annual amount and access the recordings for the sessions you’ve missed.
Memberships are only available for pharmaceutical companies and supporting healthcare agencies.
Please contact us to join – we’ll confirm the price (if it is part way though the membership period) and then you can pay by card or invoice.
By joining you agree to the membership terms and conditions.
Try a session
You are very welcome to try a webinar before you subscribe – please contact us. We’ll then send you a recording of a recent session.
Sign up to our newsletters
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars