ABPI Code case update membership
The PMCPA continuously publish cases of alleged ABPI Code of Practice breaches. There have been around 180 cases in the last 12 months and these rulings set immediate case precedence for company activities and materials. So it is critical that you stay up to date.
Our ABPI Code case updates service is more than just case summaries. The live webinars include Code cases, key learning points, news and the opportunity to discuss Code issues and hot topics. Plus a handout if you’d like.
About our ABPI Code case updates
- Concise, no-waffle, Code case summaries. We unpick the key learning points from each case so you know the practical implications and any steps you might need to take. For example, do you need to change a material or policy based on a ruling.
- Monthly sessions help you stay on top of the cases as they are published.
- A drip feed of Code training throughout the year.
- And of course we do all the heavy reading (up to 60 pages per case!), saving you time to focus on other things.
How do these sessions work?
Join our live 60 minute webinars, usually on the first Tuesday of the month – dates are on our events page.
- 45 minutes – clear, concise summaries of all the latest Code cases and Code news.
- 10 – 15 minutes live Code clinic – ask any question you’d like.
- PDF slide handout is available – make notes as we go or refer to it at a later date.
- Recordings for 4 months if you can’t make the live session.
- Submit your latest Code questions for discussion in the live session to gauge how other companies might tackle an issue.
- The sessions are run by Jayne, an expert Code trainer, who brings enthusiasm and 25+ years of Code expertise. We’ve been running case updates since 2014!
An annual subscription starts from £2,500 + VAT. Attendees are typically the compliance team, reviewers, signatories, but you can choose. The cost includes 12 monthly sessions, recordings for 4 months and handouts.
Just for clarity, a membership covers the direct employees in a single registered company (legal entity) – not your contractors or review teams in third party companies. So employees at Pharma UK Limited would need one subscription. Employees at Pharma Europe Limited would need a separate subscription, even if they are based in the UK.
The annual membership starts in October but you can join at any time. If you join part way through the membership period, you can decide whether to pro rate the cost for the remaining sessions or pay the full annual amount and access the recordings for the sessions you’ve missed. Please contact us for a quote.
Memberships are only available for pharmaceutical companies and supporting healthcare agencies.
Try a session
You are very welcome to try a webinar before you subscribe – please contact us. We’ll then send you a recording of a recent session.
By joining you agree to the membership terms and conditions.
Available spaces remaining: 48Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.