Call for speakers – Hot Topics in MI Conference 20 March 2018
We are putting together the agenda and are looking for great speakers who can contribute to the day. We’re looking for a 20 minute presentation that will prompt interest and discussion and in return you’ll get a free place at the Conference.
If you’re interested, contact us and send an outline proposal by Friday 26 January 2018 . We’ll then choose the most appropriate topics for the session.
The agenda will already cover:
Latest hot topics impacting on MI, GDPR and the challenges of moving outsourcing partners.
What topics might you speak about?
- How you are working together with MSLs
- Providing better patient communications
- Examples of new or innovative projects that have made a difference
- How is Brexit having an impact
- New IT solutions you’ve implemented in Medical Information and how they have impacted
- How you’re turning enquiry numbers into meaningful metrics and insights
- How you’ve raised your departmental profile
Or you can suggest another topical subject that you think the MI community should be discussing.
I hope to see you in March.