ABPI Code of Practice refresher training
2021 saw the launch of a new Code and 180+ alleged Code breaches. If you’re looking for a recap of 2021 to bring yourself up to speed or need a concise summary of all the key learning points from the last 12 months, this ABPI Code of Practice refresher training is for you.
28 February 2022 at 2pm – 5pm (UK time)
Live, online on zoom (there will not be a recording)
£355 + VAT per person
Discounts for 4+ places – please get in touch for details.
About this session
The session is aimed at experienced Code practitioners – material creators, reviewers, signatories and appropriately qualified people – in pharmaceutical companies and in supporting agencies. The session assumes a good baseline knowledge and is not aimed at new starters. The session will fast-track you through all the latest hot topics, refreshing your Code knowledge.
On the agenda
- Key Code changes moving from the 2019 to the 2021 ABPI Code of Practice
- The practical steps companies should have taken when transitioning to the 2021 Code
- Code breaches in 2021 – a quick trends analysis identifying the high risk areas
- Our ‘must know’ cases from 2021 with practical learning points. We’ll sort the cases into key topics covering issues with promotion, claims and information, meetings, digital websites and social media, non-promotional activities, Sales representatives, press releases and the media.
- Other Code hot topics – Brexit, digital meetings
- The course is given by Jayne Packham, a professional trainer with over 30 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with the Code of Practice.
Previous trainees liked
- An interactive tutorial feel with time for questions
- Recent Code case examples to discuss, making the Code come alive
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable trainer
ABPI training course feedback
- Thank you for running a very interactive, informative session. It certainly is the best ABPI training out there!
- Well presented, thought out course. Jayne, you did an amazing job of making a dry topic interesting and understandable.
- High level of engagement during the day. Good level of explanation and a high level of knowledge.
- Good use of case studies to illustrate clauses and the open discussion was very beneficial.
- I was dreading this compulsory training, but it has been a really enjoyable, interesting course.
This course is good for …
- Experienced Code practitioners – material creators, reviewers, signatories and appropriately qualified people – in pharmaceutical companies and in supporting agencies.
- It assumes good Code knowledge. This will be refresher training rather than basic Code training.
In booking a place you agree to our standard business terms. Please note the cancellation policy in clause 6.
Available spaces remaining: 19Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.