ABPI Code of Practice reviewing materials workshop
Do you sometimes read the Code and think what does it actually mean? How should I design my materials and what can I say? Do you want to learn by doing?
Join us for a very practical half-day materials workshop, reviewing and critiquing materials and activities for ABPI Code of Practice compliance. This session will make the theory of the Code come to life by using a range of realistic materials.
Thursday 4th August 2022 at 9.30am – 12.30pm (UK time)
Live, online on zoom (there will not be a recording)
£355 + VAT per person
Discounts for 4+ places – please get in touch for details.
Bookings close at 8pm on Wednesday 3rd August 2022
About this session
The session is about bringing the Code to life in a very practical way. You’ll look at a wide range of mock materials which have been drawn up to reflect the Code and the outcomes of recent Code breaches. You’ll spot the issues, share and discuss ideas to understand both the facts and the subtle nuances of the Code. Plus you’ll identify what to change to make the materials Code compliant.
On the agenda
You’ll critique mock materials from the critical areas of the Code to learn what you can and can’t do. Topics will include:
- Promotion – a slide deck and advert
- Meetings – an invite and an advisory board
- Digital – a website, banner advert and social media posts
- A press release
This course is good for …
- Experienced Code practitioners – material creators, reviewers, signatories and appropriately qualified people – in pharmaceutical companies and in supporting agencies.
- Those who are preparing for their final signatory or AQP internal assessments and want to review materials.
- The session assumes Code knowledge and will not cover the basics – these are covered in our eLearning introduction course.
- The course is given by Jayne Packham, a professional trainer with over 30 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with the Code of Practice.
Previous trainees liked
- An interactive tutorial feel with time for questions
- Recent Code case examples to discuss, making the Code come alive
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable trainer
ABPI training course feedback
- Thank you for running a very interactive, informative session. It certainly is the best ABPI training out there!
- Well presented, thought out course. Jayne, you did an amazing job of making a dry topic interesting and understandable.
- High level of engagement during the day. Good level of explanation and a high level of knowledge.
- Good use of case studies to illustrate clauses and the open discussion was very beneficial.
- I was dreading this compulsory training, but it has been a really enjoyable, interesting course.
In booking a place you agree to our standard business terms. Please note the cancellation policy in clause 6.
Available spaces remaining: 20Book Now
Sign up to our newsletters
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars