Medical Information skills
Friday 24 May 2019, 9.30am – 4.45pm
Central London, near Euston station
£435 (+ VAT) per person, including course materials, breakfast, a sit-down two course lunch, unlimited refreshments and snacks
An interactive, practical day ideal for those wanting to learn or refine their Medical Information skills. On the agenda …
- Principles of MI
- Answering enquiries – what information can you provide?
- Typical examples and the best sources of information to use
- Customer care – what should it look and feel like?
- Legislation and guidelines impacting on enquiry handling – Codes of Practice, pharmacovigilance legislation and data protection
- Handling enquiries from the public – what can you provide?
- Telephone skills and tips for handling challenging callers
The course is given by Jayne Packham, a renowned and experienced trainer and speaker, with over 25 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including 23 years in Medical Information. She has extensive ABPI Code of Practice knowledge and is also a qualified plain English writer.
Previous people liked
- Relevant, practical information to help you develop your skills
- Small group size of a maximum of 12 people, giving an interactive tutorial feel
- Experienced, knowledgeable trainer
- Great venue – central location, relaxed feel with great food and snacks to keep you going
This course is good for …
- New Medical Information staff
- Existing Medical Information staff who would like to refresh their knowledge
- Administrators moving into enquiry handling or Medical Information roles
- Staff who have to give back-up cover to Medical Information – for example Clinical Trials, Medical Advisors or Regulatory
- People looking to gain skills in preparation for their first job in the industry
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £90 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Wallacespace, 22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
Available spaces remaining: 4Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.