Practical ABPI Code of Practice training – 2 day course
28 and 29 September 2016 9.30am – 4.45pm (the course in August has been moved to September)
Central London, near Euston station
£850 (ex VAT) per person, including course materials, breakfast, a sit down two course lunch, unlimited refreshments and snacks
An interactive, practical two day course giving you in-depth knowledge about all the clauses in the 2016 ABPI Code of Practice and the relevant guidance notes.
The two days will not only cover what the Code is and what it covers, but will include practical examples of how the Code is practically implemented. Lots of examples and discussions will make the course interactive, making the Code come alive.
On the agenda
- Background to the ABPI Code of Practice – its origins, how it fits with the legal framework and the penalties
- What does the Code cover?
- A step-by-step guide through all the Code clauses – what are the practical implications?
- Relevant guidance documents, including running exhibitions, advisory board meetings and using digital communications
- Examples of previous cases to demonstrate the clauses
- Discussions and regular Code quizzes to check learning
- Free bonus: access to our 6 online Code competency quizzes after the course to confirm your learning
- The course is given by Jayne Packham, an experienced trainer and speaker, with over 23 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with the Code of Practice.
Previous people liked
- Small group size of about 8 people, giving an interactive tutorial feel with time for questions
- Recent Code case examples to discuss, making the Code come alive
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable trainer
- Thank you for running a very interactive, informative session. It certainly is the best ABPI training out there!
- Well presented, thought out course. Jayne, you did an amazing job of making a dry topic interesting and understandable.
- High level of engagement during the day. Good level of explanation and a high level of knowledge.
- Good use of case studies to illustrate clauses and the open discussion was very beneficial.
- I was dreading this compulsory training, but it has been a really enjoyable, interesting course.
This course is good for …
- People in pharmaceutical companies who prepare or review materials or who are aiming to certify materials
- It is equally suitable for those who are new to the Code and those looking to refresh their knowledge with discussions and Code cases to review
- People working in medical agencies producing materials or running events for pharmaceutical companies
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £90 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Wallacespace, 22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
Available spaces remaining: 4Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.
Sign up to our newsletters
Join our news bulletin for the latest updates, news and free webinars