Practical ABPI Code of Practice training – 1 day
Wednesday 7 September 2016, 9.30am – 4.45pm
Central London, near Euston station
£395 (ex VAT) per person, including course materials, breakfast, a sit down two course lunch, unlimited refreshments and snacks
An interactive, practical day giving you a great overview of the 2016 ABPI Code of Practice, with an emphasis on using clinical information in materials (clause 7).
In a nut shell … what the Code is, what it covers and how it is practically implemented.
On the agenda
- What is the ABPI Code of Practice – its origins, how it fits with the legal framework and the penalties
- What does the Code cover?
- Step-by-step guide through all the Code clauses – what are the practical implications?
- Focus on clause 7 – do’s and don’ts when using information to make claims and comparisons
- Examples of previous cases to demonstrate key points
- Discussions and regular Code quizzes to check learning
The course is given by Jayne Packham, an experienced trainer and speaker, with over 23 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with the Code of Practice.
Previous people liked
- Small group size of about 8 people, giving an interactive tutorial feel with time for questions
- Recent Code case examples to discuss, making the Code come alive
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable trainer
This course is good for …
- People in pharmaceutical companies who prepare or review materials or who are aiming to certify materials
- Those who are new to the Code or just need a refresher
- People working in medical agencies producing materials or running events for pharmaceutical companies
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter the content or speakers without notice. We will not be liable for any costs you’ve incurred such as travel or accommodation. If you cancel your place up to 20 days before the event you will receive a full refund less £90 administration fee. After this date, fees will not be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge.
Wallacespace, 22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
Available spaces remaining: 1Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.