12 eLearning courses for Medical Information
The Medical Information training Academy has a new telephone skills and challenging customers course. The latest addition gives practical tips and ways to improve your telephone skills and handle challenging customer calls. The self-directed eLearning course takes around 2.5 hours, has a self-reflection workbook and costs £150 + VAT.
This now brings our suite of Medical Information courses to 12 giving you an excellent grounding in Medical Information – from introduction to advance skills.
Most courses can be bought individually or you can buy them as part of two MI Academy course bundles which give discounts or bonus materials.
The whole suite now covers:
- Introduction to Medical Information
- Principles of enquiry handling
- Importance of the SmPC and PIL
- How to find an answer to an enquiry
- Legal frameworks and guidelines
- Medicine development
- How to evaluate a clinical paper
- How to write a Medical Information response
- Introduction to searching skills
- How to search PubMed
- English grammar and punctuation
- Telephone skills and challenging customers
You can read more about the courses on our Medical Information Academy training page.
Published: April 2022